Elias Software is a Stockholm based company specializing in adaptive music technology for video games. We are a small team of developers and composers with a shared goal; to make music in video games as adaptive as a movie score. Our office is in Nacka – about a 15 minute commute from Slussen.
Seeking C++/QT Developer for Work in the Video Game Industry
Your main tasks will consist of:
- Maintaining and extending ELIAS Studio (our authoring tool for composers which is written in C++11/QT5).
- Developing bindings and plugins for our low level music engine (written in C) to make it work in third party game engines and audio middleware.
- Assisting our clients with issues related to our authoring tool and plugins. You must have prior experience with UI/UX design, and you must be comfortable working under both Windows and Mac.
- You must be a native Swedish or English speaker with very good knowledge of English (both written and spoken).
- You must be able to work well in a team and you must be able to handle tight deadlines when necessary. Before applying for this position, please briefly familiarize yourself with ELIAS Studio (our authoring tool) by either downloading it or by watching some of the videos found at eliassoftware.com. Prior experience in the following areas is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Experience with middle sized projects (2 – 5 developers).
- Leading small teams and planning development efforts.
- Automated unit testing.
- Experience with Unity 3d, Unreal Engine 4 and/or other game engines.
- Knowledge of one or more DAWs such as Cubase, ProTools, Logic etc.
- Music theory.
We are seeking a developer with at least 5 years professional experience in C++ and QT.
- C++, programming language
- Programmer, PC games, less than 1 year experience
Type of Employment
- Full time. You will work at our office in Nacka.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Philip Bennefall, Lead Developer, tel +46 8-515 12 502
Gemma Hadfield, Office Administrator tel +46 8-515 12 504