Elias Strings is made for the Elias adaptive music system and works in Elias Engine, Elias Studio and Elias Sampler for DAWs.
We are so proud to present to you the Elias String Quartet that consists of Alexandra Eklöf on 1st violin, Brita Pettersson on 2nd violin, Anna Manell on viola & Jonas Bleckman on cello. The recordings took place at Relayer Studios with Per Hallman as engineer. The producer, Kristofer Eng, wanted to capture the intimate sound of one of Stockholm’s best quartets and at the same time make a very all-round string library.
Producer: Kristofer Eng
Engineer: Per Hallman
Patchbuilder: Martin Barreby and Kristofer Eng
Intern: Adam Bejstam
Important: Keep the file structure within the Elias Strings folder unchanged so the patches can always locate the files.
This instrument comes in four different articulations at the moment:
- Longs – Dynamic XFade control with mod wheel and regular key velocity.
- Tremolo – Dynamic XFade control with mod wheel and regular key velocity
- Legato – Control dynamic with XFade control with mod wheel.
- Legato Glissando – Control dynamic with XFade control with mod wheel.
- There is also a combination of the two legato types where low velocity will trigger glissando and high velocity will trigger fast legato.