Elias Beta 3 is now available for download. Log in to your account to get the updates. The Elias Studio 2 has also received a patch update, fixing the issues with the third party Ogg Vorbis decoder. We appreciate your feedback, so please keep giving us your input!
Log in to your account to get the updates.
Elias Studio 3.0.0 beta 3 features
• New segment dialog when dropping files to the segment timeline with more information about the files.
• When importing a new file the studio will check the sample rate and warn if the studio is set to another sample rate.
Elias Studio 3.0.0 beta 3 fixes
• Fixed ogg conversion export.
• Fixed mixer view update so the right number of buses are displayed when going from a theme with fewer level.
• Buses no longer get unmuted when changing a send volume.
Elias Engine 3.0.0 beta 3 fixes
IMPORTANT: This version is a beta which means that its API and feature set are subject to change. In addition, all previously saved projects that use MIDI are incompatible with this version.
• Many internal optimizations in the SFZ player.
• Fixed a bug in the third party Ogg Vorbis decoder that caused certain seeking operations to fail.
• Added a temporary workaround for a bug in the third party Ogg Vorbis decoder which causes it to skip the last Vorbis frame in certain files. The engine currently mutes the remainder of the buffer when this problem occurs; a fix is in the works by the author of the decoder.