Adaptive Game Soundtracks
What is an adaptive game soundtrack?
An adaptive game soundtrack from Elias enables your game to create a fully individualised music experience for your players. The music is conducted live based on various triggers in the game.
An adaptive game soundtrack in the Elias store consists of:
- An Elias Project with one or more themes
- All audio that connects to the theme
- A license that allows you to use this music without restrictions as long as you credit the composer
Yes, ironically, a ready-to-use soundtrack in Elias is even more adaptive than a bespoke music piece in other engines on the market. If you don’t have a dedicated composer for your project, this is a fantastic alternative.
- You’re a one man company and don’t know any composers? Well, now you do!
- All you need to add a professional adaptive soundtrack to your game.
- All royalties and licenses cleared and included in the price.
- Temporary music for your game. Get music early in the creative process.
- Test different styles of music for your game. Switch soundtrack within minutes.
- Browse music and composers for your game. Maybe you like the soundtrack so much that you would like to hire the composer for the rest of the game?
What about licensing?
When you by a soundtrack from Elias, you or your company (depends on who bought the music) can use this music however you like in as many games as you like as long as the composer gets credited in the game.
I need custom music / I can’t find what I’m looking for
Tell us what you are looking for and we will get back to you with a quote for composing the music, either for you exclusively or as an addition to the adaptive soundtrack selection.
When it comes to music you’ve come to the right place. Buy music on the website, ask for a quote or compose it yourself with support from us. Maybe you want to sell your own music on our website? Whatever it may be – Contact us.
Best, Kristofer Eng (Founder & CPO)